THIS WEBSITE OPERATES THE PLAYTECH SOFTWARE LIMITED SOFTWARE PLATFORM FOR GAMBLING SOFTWARE (THE "SOFTWARE") LATER THAN THE "PROVIDER". AS A CONDITION TO DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SOFTWARE, YOU SHOULD CELEBRATE WITH US THE FOLLOWING LEGALLY BINDING SUBSIDY AGREEMENT, GOVERNING YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, TO ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR CONTENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS AS A RESULT OF THE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, CONSULT AN ATTORNEY OR ANY LEGAL ADVISER IN YOUR JURISDICTION.
BY CLICKING THE FOLLOWING BUTTON ACCEPTING YOUR COMPLIANCE, YOU ACCEPT THE USE OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS IN ORDER TO CONCLUDE CONTRACTS AND WAIVE ANY RIGHTS AND REQUIREMENTS UNDER THE LAWS OR RULES APPLICABLE IN ANY JURISDICTION WHICH REQUIRE AN ORIGINAL SIGNATURE (NOT ELECTRONIC ), TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW OF OBLIGATION TO BE FULFILLED; YOU ALSO CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT CLICK ON THE ACCEPT BUTTON OR CONTINUE TO DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, OR USE ANY OTHER MODE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
Within the scope of this Agreement, the following words and terms shall have the meanings set forth below, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:
- "Online Casino" means Our system for online gambling on the Website, as well as related services and activities related to gambling (including, but not limited to, the Casino online poker, online poker and any other games) that are offered on the Website.
- "Software" means the Software whose downloading, access or use in any other way you must perform as a user from the Website in order to participate in the Online Casino, including related documentation and any improvements , modifications, additions, translations or updates of said Software.
- "You", "Your" and similar terms refer to the user of the Software downloaded from the Website.
- "We", "Our" and similar terms refer to Sports1Coin.
- "Website" refers to www.sports1coin.net, as well as to any related sites on which the Online Casino operates and which may be accessed through links or otherwise.
- "IP Rights" refers to intellectual property rights in their entirety, regardless of their type or nature; including, but not limited to, patents, copyrights, design rights, trademarks, database rights, applications for all of the foregoing, moral rights, know-how, trade secrets, domain names, URLs, commercial designations or any other intellectual or industrial property rights (and any licenses related to any of them), whether registered or otherwise subject to registration, and whether or not they exist in any country or countries specific or in any other part of the world.
LICENSE OF USE OF THE SOFTWARE; RESTRICTIONS
- We hereby grant You a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive, worldwide license (unless otherwise noted below) for downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Software on Your computer with the sole purpose of participating in the online Casino.
- This license applies only to the object code of the Software (that is, to the compiled, assembled or executable version of the Software) and does not grant you any rights with respect to the source code of the Software.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted in Section 2.1 above. In addition, you are not allowed the following (and you agree not to allow others or help them):
- Use, copy, modify, distribute the Software or create derivative works of it, or any part thereof, or any copy, adaptation, transcription or combined portion thereof.
- Decode, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, translate or otherwise convert the Software or any part thereof.
- Transfer, loan, lease, assign, rent or otherwise sublicense the Software
- Remove any copyright notice, proprietary or similar proprietary information from the Software (or any copy thereof).
- Operating the Software or any portion thereof for the benefit or favor of a third party, including by means of a "bulletin board", online service or remote dialing, application service providers, Internet service providers, time sharing, outsourcing of services or outsourcing of services to companies; neither
- Copy or translate any user documentation provided online or by electronic format.
- You acknowledge and agree that all IP Rights in the Software, including any proprietary rights to any modification, improvement, adaptation, translation, or other change or addition to the Software, belong exclusively to the Provider even though they are developed on the basis of ideas, suggestions or proposals from you or from any third party. You also irrevocably assign to the Provider all proprietary rights that you may have or acquire over all such rights, including, but not limited to, patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or know-how -how; and agrees to sign and deliver to the Supplier those documents that it deems appropriate as proof or formalization of the assignment of all the above rights to the Supplier. Finally, you agree to refrain from trying, either directly or indirectly, to invalidate for any reason, as well as to claim, or help others to claim, that the ownership rights to the Software belong to another third party other than the Supplier, or that they infringe the IP Rights of others.
YOUR OBLIGATION TO STUDY THE LEGALITY OF USE
You confirm that you are over 18 and, in any case, that you are of legal age in accordance with the legislation of the country in which you reside. You further acknowledge that You are aware of the legal issues relating to the operation of online gambling sites and understand that neither We nor the Provider in any way warrant that the use of the Software for gambling purposes, as this term is generally understood in the sector, is legal in any jurisdiction.
Due to changes in the legal requirements of the various jurisdictions, You promise to study the legality of Your participation in the Online Casino and use of the Software in each applicable jurisdiction and to do so exclusively in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations of any competent authority.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SOFTWARE IS MADE AVAILABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT "AS IS", WITHOUT ANY PROMISE, WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY BY LAW, OR OF ANY OTHER TYPE.
WE AND THE SUPPLIER, AS WELL AS THE ENTIRE AFFILIATES AND RELATED PARTIES, EXCLUDE AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED TERMS, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES (INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). AND, WITHOUT LIMITING THE ABILITY OF THE ABOVE, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT, FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE, THAT: (A) THE SOFTWARE DOES NOT INCURRATE IN ANY RIGHTS VULNERATION, (B) THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE IS UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, ANY DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE OR THE SOFTWARE IS FREE OF VIRUSES; (C) THE SOFTWARE HAS A SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR IDENSE FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (D) YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE, OR ANY IMPROPER HARDWARE, DOES NOT CAUSE CHANGES IN ANY OF THESE SOFTWARE.
IN THE EVENT THAT COMMUNICATION OR SYSTEM ERRORS ARE PRODUCED IN RELATION TO THE SOFTWARE, WE OR THE SUPPLIER, ITS AFFILIATES AND RELATED PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY COSTS, EXPENSES, LOSS OR DEMAND THAT ARISES OUT OF SUCH ERRORS OR DEBT TO THEM.
NEITHER WE, OUR AFFILIATES AND RELATED PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR THE PAYMENTS THAT HAVE BEEN GRANTED TO YOU AS A CONSEQUENCE OF A DEFECT OR ERROR IN THE SOFTWARE, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM OR CLAIM BY THE PROVIDER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR THE RETURN OF SUCH PAYMENTS OR THAT IS RELATED IN ANY OTHER WAY WITH SUCH PAYMENTS.
The Software includes confidential information that is not in the public domain, which is secret and valuable to Us or the Provider. You agree, while using the Software and thereafter, to: (a) preserve the strict confidentiality of such confidential information; (b) not disclose such confidential information to any third party, and not use such confidential information for any purpose other than to participate in the online Casino. You also agree to take all reasonable steps at all times to protect and preserve the confidentiality of such confidential information.
YOUR WARRANTIES AND MANIFESTATIONS
You warrant and represent to us that:
- You have studied the legality of Your participation in the Online Casino and the use of the Software in each applicable jurisdiction and have ascertained that both are legal in such jurisdictions under all applicable laws and regulations of any competent authority.
MODIFICATIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT
- We may make changes to this agreement at any time and at Our sole discretion. Such modifications shall take effect as of the date specified by Us on the Website, whether or not we have specifically notified You. It is therefore important that you log on to the Website from time to time to check if any changes have been reported.
- You agree to be solely responsible for informing yourself of such modifications. If you continue to use the Website or the Online Casino after the effective date of certain modifications (regardless of how We have notified them), you agree to abide by such modifications whether or not the relevant modifications have been expressly notified to you , or read them, as if they had not. Otherwise, you must stop using the Website and the Casino online.
DURATION AND TERMINATION
- This Agreement shall enter into force, and shall be binding upon You, as soon as you agree to it by clicking on the Accept button, and shall remain in force unless terminated in accordance with this Agreement.
- You may terminate this agreement with immediate effect at any time, in accordance with the terms of the clause.
- In order to formalize the termination, you must send us a written notice stating the purpose of Your participation in the Website and Online Casino and the closing of Your account with Us.
- We may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect at any time by giving written notice to You.
- Upon termination of this Agreement, either at Your or Our Instances, You agree and acknowledge that: (i) Your rights to use the Software will terminate immediately; (II) will cease to use the Software in its entirety; and, (III) will remove the Software from Your computer, hard disks, networks and other storage material.
INDEMNITY OF THE PROVIDER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You understand and agree that We will be solely responsible to You under this agreement and that, while Your commitments under it also benefit the Supplier, its affiliates and related parties (and therefore, they may also enforce it ), none of them intervene as a party to this agreement or be liable for any damages of any kind suffered by you or any third party, regardless of the judicial action brought, whether contractual, civil wrongful (including negligence), strict civil liability or otherwise.
You are free to choose whether or not to download and use the Software. If so, you acknowledge that you do so in full knowledge of this agreement, including the provisions of this Section 9, and at Your own risk. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE (AND, IN ORDER TO AVOID ANY DOUBTS, NEITHER THE PROVIDER) OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES AND RELATED PARTIES, IN CONJUNCTION:
- LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OR FOR ANY LOSS OF ANY KIND; OR FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, BENEFITS, REVENUE, CONTRACTS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; OR FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER FROM THE LOSS, DAMAGE OR CORRUPTION OF ANY DATA; neither
- LIABLE TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIMS AT ANY TIME AND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER EXERCISED BY CONTRACTUAL OR OTHER LEGAL ACTION, FOR DAMAGES EXCEEDING THE LOWER AMOUNT OF: (A) THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE HAVE DEPOSITED WITH US AND USED FOR PURPOSES RELATED TO GAMBLING GAMES, OR (B) 1,000 DOLLARS (THOUSAND DOLLARS).
- Legislation governing. The interpretation, validity and compliance of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of Curacao.
- Courts competent. Any judicial proceeding arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Willemstad, Curacao. However, this shall not prevent us from initiating any action in the court of any other jurisdiction requesting injunctive or similar relief.
- Divisibility. The illegality, invalidity or enforceability of any part of this agreement shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder.
Language. The Spanish version of this agreement will prevail over any other version in a different language published by Us.
- Prohibition of assignment by you. You may not assign to any third party this agreement or any rights or obligations under it.
- Priority. This agreement shall prevail in the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions set forth herein and any other agreement or document cited or used herein in connection with the Software.
- Notifications. You agree to receive communications from Us in electronic form. Electronic communications may be published on the pages contained in the Website or in the messages or help files of your client application, or may be sent to Your email address. All communications, both in electronic and printed form, shall be deemed to have been made "in writing" and received within a period of not more than five working days after publication or dissemination, whether or not you have received or recovered them do not. We reserve the right, without assuming any obligation, to provide the communications in printed format. Any notice you must give us in writing or any questions regarding this agreement should address email@example.com.